Meet your new favorite “superfood” smoothie!
Not only is this smoothie completely satisfying and delicious, it is also loaded with all the superfoods. Okay, not all of them – but quite a few!
This is a great way to start the day if you’re counting macros….loooots of protein. And if you need to adjust the fat content swap out coconut milk for water!
Mean Green Matcha Superfood Smoothie
- 2 cups Coconut Milk, Unsweetened I prefer the organic, original version from So Delicious (Costco)
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder I use Orgain Organic Plant Protein w/ Superfoods (Costco)
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seed Powder I use Sunfood Superfoods Organic Chia Seed Powder (Walmart)
- 1 teaspoon Matcha Tea Powder I use Feel Good USDA Organic Matcha Tea Powder (Costco)
- 1 handful Baby Spinach I prefer organic
- 1 handful Ice
- Add all ingredients except ice to a blender (I use a Vitamix) and mix until smooth. Once the ingredients are well blended, add the ice and give it another mix. Enjoy all those nutrients!