Over the course of the past several of years I have been on a mission to adjust to a cleaner lifestyle – everything from my pantry to my household. But for me, learning to decipher labels and ingredients for personal and beauty products was just so overwhelming! There is little to no industry oversight and I didn’t know where to start – I appreciated that I could just turn to Beautycounter. They ban 1500 potentially harmful ingredients from use in their products, while also making sure that they perform as well as other luxury skincare and cosmetics. The products are, across the board, safe. Beautycounter has the highest safety standards in the industry. Once I started using the products I was hooked! I am passionate about this brand and the mission = to get safe products into the hands of everyone.
Click on the video below to learn more about Safer Beauty.
Did you know?
- It is legal for U.S. cosmetics companies to use known carcinogens in the products we use everyday.
- Difficulty in conceiving and maintaining a pregnancy affected 40% more women in 2002 than in 1982.
- Children are far more vulnerable than adults to the effects of toxic chemicals and radiation.
- In the United States, one in three women and one in two men will develop cancer in their lifetimes.
- One in eight women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime; 40 years ago, it was one in 20.
- The laws regarding beauty and skincare haven’t been updated since 1938.
Right. I didn’t know all of that either…and I figured that if I wasn’t aware of this information, the odds were good that the people I love and care about had no idea either. And so I joined Beautycounter, a company devoted to progress. Because we all deserve better.
Rejuvenating Eye Cream
Skin-conditioning wild algae and caffeine extracts give this soothing formula its ability to banish puffiness, diminish the appearance of fine lines, and reduce dark circles. Applying this eye cream is the first thing I do every morning – even before coffee!
Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage SPF 20
Sheer Hydration, weightless coverage, and sun protection provides a dewy complexion with sun coverage – win, win. This is such a great way to look slightly polished as I am racing out the door every morning, and protecting my skin from harmful radiation while I am at it.
No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil
This citrus-scented facial oil (it smells amazing!!) quickly absorbs and penetrates skin to awaken and replenish. This is the second things I do every morning (after applying the Rejuvenating Eye Cream), the Vitamin C helps to brighten my skin and help even out my complexion.
This smooth, silky gloss provides just enough shine, without any of the sticky. I have every shade, but right now I am loving Bare Shimmer as an every day color.
Charcoal Cleansing Bar
This bar detoxifies and absorbs impurities in the skin without drying it out, resulting in a smoother, brighter complexion. Made with antioxidant-rich, organic green tea and hydrating organic coconut oil, the gentle formula can be used daily on your face and body. I wash my face and decolletage (my most senstivite skin) with it daily – it is great for keeping breakouts at bay!
The 3 Ways to Join Beautycounter
1 – Become a Customer
Start making the switch to safer. Beautycounter is committed to making safer products which are high performing – and has the highest safety standards in the industry. Keep in mind we have a 60-day return policy and include free return shipping labels in each package should you not be satisfied for any reason.
This is Beautycounter’s rewards program for clients who shop regularly. Please keep in mind it is strictly rewards (think Nordstrom Rewards or Amazon Prime). This not an autoship program, and there are no required purchases.
Your $29 Annual Membership Includes:
• 15% back in product credit to be used on future purchases
• Free shipping off all orders of $100 or more
• Receive a welcome gift (a free full sized product that varies each month)
• Exclusive product offers
*Make sure you select “Virginia Bell” as your consultant
Join as a consultant and save 25% off your own orders and take advantage of the opportunity to earn additional income by educating others about the skin care industry and how to make safer choices.
Some consultants earn a “full time” income, while others do it on the side to share their passions and supplement their regular income. It is very flexible and can be whatever you want it to be!
We are a direct retail company (not an MLM), we do not require that you spend a minimum amount on products every month. We have a low start-up fee of $98 (which includes $81 in product and some amazing swag!).
This is the right time to join Beautycounter! This company just celebrated it’s 5th birthday and so many exciting products are launching this year. We are growing at an amazing rate! And no, the market is not saturated. At this time we have about 25,000 consultants in the United States and Canada. To give you a bit of perspective, Mary Kay has 50,000 consultants in the city of Dallas alone.
- Click the “Become a Consultant” button below and enter your email and other required info to create your account. It will say Choose a Mentor and give you an option that should default to “Virginia Bell.” If it doesn’t, click “Select a Different Mentor” and put in Virginia Bell in the first and last name section.
- Add your Enrollment Kit into your cart – this is the package they require you to purchase if you want to be a consultant. It includes marketing materials, a Beautycounter tote, canvas cosmetic bag, a workbook, Lip Sheer and Countermatch Daily Lotion.
- You can choose to add any one of the special Enrollment “starter set” product packages to your shopping cart. These are deeply discounted, about 40-45%, but not required. You can shop a la carte and enjoy 25% off immediately. I always encourage people to spend what you can, as this steep discount is avilable only at enrollment. You will want all the products, I speak from experience!
- Finish the enrollment page and place your order.
If you have any questions about any of this information, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime. Joining forces with Beautycounter does not require you to sign your life away or lock you into something that feels like a dreaded gym membership. I promise. Just as the company is transparent with its ingredients, it is equally forthcoming about every aspect of the business, as am I. I will always keep it real with you!