10 Random Things About Me
1) My husband’s name is Keith, we met when I was home from NYC visiting my family for Christmas in 2004. We were engaged 6 months later! And, NO, I wasn’t knocked up.
2) We have a 17-month old daughter, Avery, and are thrilled to announce that Baby Bell #2 is on the way, due the first of September.
3) Our dog Bullet, a 7-year-old Brittany, has (finally!) gracefully accepted that he is no longer the center of our universe. Things really took a positive turn when Avery started feeding him directly from her plate. I don’t fight this.
4) My favorite color is (and always has been) orange….way before “Tangerine Tango” was the 2012 Pantone color of the year!
5) I love to play tennis and I am super-competitive. Someone recently used the word “scary”…I think what she really meant was “awesome”.
6) I love nothing more than a glass of red wine (or two…) at the end of the day. Every day.
7) I can’t whistle, and I really wish that I could. It would just kind of “go” with my personality.
8) I have my DVR set to record the Golden Girls and I watch them whenever I need a little comfort or a good, wholesome laugh. My sister put it perfectly when she said “they were the original “It Girls” – way before Sex & The City”. So true!
9) I was born in Memphis, Tennessee, raised in Pensacola, Florida, and I now live in Tallahassee, Florida.
10) I am super excited to be embarking on this journey – and I truly appreciate you coming along for the ride! I will do my best to “keep it real”. Bible.